More than 100 people have been hospitalized, and the number of infections is growing after an outbreak of hepatitis C struck...
Dutch actress Sylvia Kristel, whose iconic "Emmanuelle" role symbolised the sexual revolution of the 1970s and who...
For patients with hep C treated with pegylated interferon-alpha and ribavirin, drinking patterns and the amount of alcohol...
- 2010 Mens liver health campaign
- Special feature articles (info articles and personal stories) that can be carried in newspapers or magazines
- Community service announcement podcasts that can be downloaded by radio stations and played on-air
- Display advertisments that can be downloaded and used as filler by newspaper or magazine editors
- Press releases and 'Letters to the Editor' for news editors
The Australian Media Guide to Hepatitis C - 190KB PDF
The Hepatitis NSW media spokesperson is Stuart Loveday, Chief Executive Officer
02 9332 1853 or 0410 488 144
Our website is always evolving. If you have ideas or feedback on how we can improve this page, or if you come across errors, please email us by clicking here (don't forget to tell us which page you are providing feedback on).
Stock photos used. People shown may have no actual connection with hepatitis C.
Top image by CharlieStyr, taken with thanks from www.flickr.com
This page last updated 2 June 2011