The Hepatitis C Treatment Outcome Study, Bond University. Certain physical and psychological profiles predict better...
Vertex announced that the Canadian provinces of Alberta and New Brunswick are now funding INCIVEK™ (telaprevir)...
Dutch actress Sylvia Kristel, whose iconic "Emmanuelle" role symbolised the sexual revolution of the 1970s and who...
Talking hep C is all about finding information and support, sharing ideas or providing others with support. This part of our website is primarily aimed at people living with hep C or friends and family, etc. and contains:
- Live Well Groups - a group for people with hep C who are looking to improve their health
- Online chat - a hep C online chat service available to people in NSW
- Hepatitis Helpline - a NSW-wide hep C telephone information and support line
- Hep Connnect - a project matching people with hep C with volunteers who have/had hep C
- Hep Connect volunteering - want to help out and become a Hep Connect volunteer?
- Hep C Australasia - an online support forum for people with hep C in Australia and New Zealand
- Email us your question - email us your question and we'll answer it
- Support groups - a listing of hep C support groups across NSW
- Video and audio - video and sound bites about hep C which you can watch, listen to, or download and listen on your personal music device
- Personal stories - people's hep C stories, taken from our Hep Review magazine
- Twitter - HNSW's Twitter account
Information on our website does not aim to replace the advice provided by a doctor or other healthcare worker. If you have hep C you should regularly see your doctor for monitoring, information advice and referral.
Our website is always evolving. If you have ideas or feedback on how we can improve this page, or if you come across errors, please email us by clicking here (don't forget to tell us which page you are providing feedback on).
Stock photos used. People shown may have no actual connection with hepatitis C.
Top image by Hyperboreal, taken with thanks from www.flickr.com
This page last updated 09 February 2012