Scientists at the University of Colorado medical school have made a breakthrough discovery that could help treat hep C....
Folk singer Arlo Guthrie’s wife of 43 years died Sunday of cancer at the couple’s home. Jackie Guthrie was 68....
For patients with hep C treated with pegylated interferon-alpha and ribavirin, drinking patterns and the amount of alcohol...
Hello, and welcome to our website.
We are a health related NGO with extensive links within the medical sector. Our partnership approach involves networking with:
- GPs across NSW, via the Divisions of General Practice
- Hepatitis CNCs working at treatment centres
- Hepatologists and gastroenterologists at public hospitals and private clinics
- researchers in the clinical, virological, epidemiological and social research fields.
Our website aims to provide you with various tools:
- patient support resources (e.g. free call Hepatitis Helpline, our easily printable FAQs, factsheets and other info resources)
- professional networking (Heplink health care worker interagency and the ASHM health care worker website)
- workforce development services including education and training services for allied health workers and capacity building services for clinics and agencies
- professional and patient support resources, including...
|A brief introduction - 250KB PDF |
|Dental workers & hep C - 140KB PDF |
|Directory of services - link to external database|
|GPs & hep C - 720KB PDF |
|Hep C in brief - 260KB PDF|
|I have hep C: what could happen to me? - 4MB PDF |
|Prehospital workers & hep C - 200KB PDF |
|HCV primary care manual - 2MB PDF |
|HIV/HCV coinfection manual - 680KB PDF |
|What you need to know: a guide to hepatitis C - 2MB PDF|
Stock photos used. People shown may have no actual connection with hepatitis C.
Top image taken with thanks from www.images.google.com
This page last updated 21 Nov 2011