Folk singer Arlo Guthrie’s wife of 43 years died Sunday of cancer at the couple’s home. Jackie Guthrie was 68....
Dutch actress Sylvia Kristel, whose iconic "Emmanuelle" role symbolised the sexual revolution of the 1970s and who...
Beginning of the end of hep B in Australia? A newborn vaccination program first introduced for Aboriginal babies in the...
Hepatitis NSW is a community-based organisation and from our earliest days, we have relied on the assistance provided by volunteers.
Currently we have several different opportunities for volunteers to assist:
- General administration assistance around the office
- Helping mail out our two magazines: Hep Review and Transmission Magazine, each, four times a year
- chatting to others with hep C through our Hep Connect peer support program
- Proof reading and focus testing our written resources when in development or under review
- becoming a member of our Board of Governance
- becoming a member on advisory groups (e.g. editorial committees)
We welcome your involvement. If you would like to find out more about volunteering at Hepatitis NSW, please email us or call us on 02 9332 1853.
If you would like us to post you further information about Hepatitis NSW, please state this in your email, and please provide your postal address details.
Stock photos used. People shown may have no actual connection with hepatitis C.
Top image taken with thanks from www.images.google.com
This page last updated 21 May 2011