GET BLOODY SERIOUS! a workshop about hepatitis C – from prevention to cure.
Do you work with: people living with hep C, people who inject drugs, Aboriginal people, young people, people affected by the criminal justice system, community services?
How do you start conversations with your communities, colleagues and clients around hep C?
At the end of the day you will be able to:
- Know the difference between hepatitis A, B and C
- Run activities for health promotion campaigns and group work in your service
- Discuss confidently the new hep C treatments “Direct Acting Antivirals”
- Navigate & build on local hep C testing and treatment pathways
- Describe national harm reduction strategies and map local prevention options
- Identify and address discriminatory barriers to health care.
- Support people making informed decisions around their hep C and starting treatment.
- Hear someone’s first-hand experience of hep C. BE INSPIRED!
Hepatitis NSW office, Surry Hills
9 am – 4:30 pm
For more info and to book your place, click here