Get Bloody Serious! A workshop to make hep C history
NSW aim to eliminate hepatitis C by 2028. Engage your communities, engage your clients and aim for 2028 eliminate!
For those working with: people living with hep C, people who inject drugs, Aboriginal people, young people, people affected by the criminal justice system, or the general community.
At the end of the day you will be able to:
- Know the difference between hepatitis A, B and C
- Run activities for health promotion campaigns and group work in your service
- Discuss confidently the new hep C treatments “Direct Acting Antivirals”
- Navigate & build on local hep C testing and treatment pathways
- Describe national harm reduction strategies and map local prevention options
- Identify and address discriminatory barriers to health care.
- Support people making informed decisions around their hep C and starting treatment.
- Hear someone’s first-hand experience of hep C. BE INSPIRED!
- A kit packed with activities and tools for your organisation or group.
- Statement of attendance
- Membership to Hepatitis NSW
- Subscriptions to HepLink & Champion