A workshop to make hep C history
NSW aims to eliminate hepatitis C by 2028. Engage your communities, engage your clients and aim for 2028 eliminate!
These workshops are designed for people working in clinical and community sectors. Ideal for getting a solid update on new treatments with guest speakers from clinical services and local community to inform and inspire. Interactive elements during the day aim to strengthen local networks to better engage people into treatment and broaden prevention strategies.
At the end of the day you will be able to:
- Know the difference between hepatitis A, B and C
- Run activities for health promotion campaigns and group work in your service
- Discuss confidently the new hep C treatments “Direct Acting Antivirals”
- Navigate & build on local hep C testing and treatment pathways
- Describe national harm reduction strategies and map local prevention options
- Identify and address discriminatory barriers to health care.
- Support people making informed decisions around their hep C and starting treatment.
- Hear someone’s first-hand experience of hep C. BE INSPIRED!
Where: Room 3.11, 414 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills 2010
When: Friday January 31st
- A kit packed with activities and tools for your organisation or group.
- Statement of attendance
- Membership to Hepatitis NSW
- Subscriptions to Champion newsletter
For registration and learning outcomes, click here https://hep.eventbrite.com.au/