FREE online training delivered in partnership with local experts, held by Southern NSW LHD and Hepatitis NSW
This two-hour webinar is designed for health care workers and allied health in Murrumbidgee and Southern NSW LHD.
At the end of the webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify population groups at risk of hep C.
- Use multi-media resources to support patient education.
- Offer a range of local referrals for hep C testing and treatment.
- Discuss confidently the new hep C treatment range of “Direct Acting Antivirals”.
- Locate Needle & Syringe Programs and describe harm reduction.
- Use person-centred language to address stigma & discrimination.
- Hear someone’s first-hand experience of living with hep C in Murrumbidgee.
- Recognise the new state-wide Hep Cured communication campaign and understand the role of peer promotion.
10am – 12pm, Friday 5th March 2021
Click here to register for this free webinar >>