1800 803 990
Our Hepatitis Infoline offers info, support and referrals across NSW. It’s a free, confidential and non-judgemental call from landlines and from prisons.
“I felt a lot better after talking to someone.
There aren’t that many people to talk to about hep C so this was great, actually.”
Would you like to use a free telephone interpreter?
- Call TIS (Translating and Interpreting Service) on 131 450
- Ask them to call Hepatitis NSW on 1800 803 990
We can also answer questions via email.
You can call or email for:
• Up to date, accurate information about hep B or C
• A supportive environment to talk over your experiences of living with hep B or C
• Referral details for services such as liver clinics or doctors
• Support for individual advocacy
• A free information pack on hepatitis
You can call or email if you:
• Are someone who has hep B or C
• Are a friend, partner, family-member or workmate of someone who has hep B or C
• Think you might have been exposed to hep B or C
• Want to find out more about testing or treatment
The Infoline is open:
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri 9am to 5pm and Thurs 1pm to 5pm
It is closed on weekends. Outside these hours, we have a recorded information service and you can leave your number so that one of our workers can call you back.
This page was last update 19 December 2016.