The power of a personal story is universal and Hepatitis NSW C-een & Heard Speaker service offers you a chance to share first-hand in someone’s personal account of hep C.
“Unbelievable, in a good way – really inspiring”
“Challenged ignorance within the group and personalised the idea of the disease.”
C-een & Heard Speakers can be booked to appear at your event or workshop. Inviting a speaker to your agency or organisation provides
an opportunity to:
- Hear first hand personal experiences of people living with hep C
- Enhance existing training & education initiatives with personal perspectives
- Challenge the myths and stereotypes about hep C
- Address discriminatory attitudes in the workplace and elsewhere
- Provide a holistic view of health (medical, social, personal)
- Gain insight into the psychosocial issues associated with hep C
Our in-service workshop fee of $120 plus GST (total $132) pays for a C-een & Heard Speaker and adds an important client perspective.
Book now by using the yellow form on the right of this page or click here to book a speaker.
Hepatitis NSW covers the cost of a C-een & Heard Speaker at your in-service if your organisation is a Hepatitis NSW Network or Network Plus member.
This page last updated 18 April 2017.