HepLink – linking the hep C workforce
HepLink is the premier professional network of individuals and organisations responding to viral hepatitis in NSW. Over 500 HepLink members work together to support and assist each other in their work through sharing of information, resources and ideas.
HepLink is comprised of clinicians, health promotion workers, educators, researchers, policymakers and people from communities affected by viral hepatitis.
All NSW Local Health Districts are represented in the membership, including Justice Health.
Regional membership is encouraged with webinar participation.
HepLink member benefits
- Access to personalised updates on new information that is relevant to your specific work
- Access to Hepatitis NSW Email Network – the only place for online community and workforce discussion and information about hep C
- Opportunities to present your work and projects to other HepLink members via webinars
- Order Hepatitis NSW resources quickly and easily using our online ordering system
Join HepLink now – fill out the form to the right.
HepLink Email Network
Heplink Email Network provides a way to share information, resources and support. It offers:
- professional connectivity
- information sharing
- a forum to discuss and address issues of common concern.
Members circulate between 5-10 emails per week on hep C related topics. All postings are moderated and approved by the Hepatitis NSW HepLink secretariat before posting to ensure relevance to the membership.
Membership to HepLink Email Network is free
Join HepLink now – fill out the Join HepLink box.
This page last updated 21 Sept 2016