Free face-to-face Cancer Prevention Workshop on Tuesday 18th May
10am – 12pm
Dooleys Club, Lidcombe
At this workshop, presented by Hepatitis NSW, we will talk about:
- Cervical cancer screening
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Bowel Cancer screening
- Liver cancer
There will also be:
- Cervical cancer screening & Breast Cancer screening
- Cultural activities and free giveaways
- Community Service booths & Nurses table
- Free Childcare (limited number)
Women over 25 years old can register.
To register for this event, call Mina on 0430 559 589 (Korean and English speakers).
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.