The power of a personal story is universal and our C-een & Heard speaker service offers you a chance to share someone’s personal account of hepatitis C.
“Unbelievable – in a good way – she was really inspiring.”
“He challenged ignorance within the group and personalised the idea of the disease.”
C-een & Heard speakers can be booked to appear at your event or workshop. Inviting a speaker to your agency or organisation provides an opportunity to:
- hear first hand personal experiences of people living with hepatitis C
- enhance existing training & education initiatives with personal perspectives
- challenge the myths and stereotypes about hepatitis C
- address discriminatory attitudes in the workplace and elsewhere
- provide a holistic view of health (medical, social, personal)
- gain insight into the psychosocial issues associated with hepatitis C.
Our in-service workshop fee of $120 plus GST (total $132) pays for a C-een & Heard speaker and adds an important client perspective.
Book now by using this private and confidential form (24/7)
This page last updated 28 Feb 2018