The objectives of this years forum are:
- To highlight current practices evolving from identified community needs and connecting these to a responsive service for the future.
- To increase understanding of how data can be used more effectively to support future service delivery and planning.
- To showcase innovative responses to local environmental challenges.
Expected outcomes of the forum are:
- An inspired workforce to meet current and future challenges.
- Demonstrating metropolitan, rural and regional activities to meet the needs of identified communities.
- Sharing and acknowledging ideas to enhance local responses.
Tuesday 23 October 2018 12:30 – 5:00
Wednesday 24 October 2018 8:30 – 5:00
Kerry Packer Education Centre
Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (RPA) Centre for Education and Training
John Hopkins Drive (off Missenden Road)
Camperdown NSW 2050