A free 1hr webinar for Aboriginal health care workers: start conversations around hep C, increase testing & treatment and help eliminate hep C.
At the end of this webinar, you’ll be able to:
- Describe what hep C is and how it affects the body
- Use multimedia resources for community education on liver health and hep C
- Discuss confidently the different tests for hep C
- Know where to find local hep C testing and treatment options
- Name the new hep C treatment range of “Direct Acting Antivirals”
- Locate Needle & Syringe Programs and describe harm reduction
- Use person centered language to address stigma and discrimination
This webinar is designed for Aboriginal Health Workers across NSW. It will be delivered by HNSW in collaboration with SWSLHD and Tharawal AMS.
2pm – 3pm,Tuesday 23rd March 2021
Click here to register for this free webinar >>