The Hepatitis Infoline offers free information, support and referrals across NSW. It’s a confidential and non-judgemental call from landlines and from prisons.
“I felt a lot better after talking to someone. There aren’t that many people to talk to about hep C so this was great, actually.”
Why Call the Hepatitis Infoline?
The Hepatitis Infoline is staffed by people who are experienced and know a lot about hep B and C, which means they’re able to give you the support and information you need.
Our free and confidential Hepatitis Infoline is for people who live in NSW and:
- are thinking about getting tested for hep B or C
- have questions about treatment for hep C
- are living with hepatitis B or C
- know someone affected by hep B or C
- may have hep B or C, but aren’t sure about what to do next
- would like more information about how to prevent or treat hepatitis B or C
- are facing discrimination because of a hep B or C diagnosis
Whether you, or someone you know, has been recently diagnosed, or you’d like to share your hep B or C experience with someone who understands, we welcome your call today.
Hepatitis Infoline opening hours:
To speak to someone about hepatitis B or C, call our Hepatitis Infoline during the opening hours we’ve listed below:
- Mon, Tues, Wed and Fri – from 9am to 5pm
- Thurs – from 1pm to 5pm
It is closed on weekends. Outside these hours, we have a recorded information service and you can leave your number so that one of our workers can call you back.
This page last updated 10 Jan 2018