Hepatitis C Transmission Tightrope Game
Educational hep C game ideal for a variety of group learning situations
[Illustrated cards + instructions | A5 | colour | limit 2 per order]
This fun, easy-to-use and play game helps educate participants on the activities that can increase or reduce the risk of hep C transmission.
- Place a line (your “tightrope of risk”) along a floor/ground in a hall, corridor or open space
- Mark sections of the line as VERY HIGH RISK | HIGH RISK | MEDIUM RISK | LOW RISK | NO RISK
- Hand out cards (25), randomly sorted, to participants, image upwards (ask people not to turn the cards over – that’s where the answers are!)
- Ask participants to decide what level of risk the activity shown on their card would have for hep C transmission
- Invite the group to arrange themselves along the ”tightrope” according to where they think the activity on their card “belongs”.
- Ask participants to explain their reasoning and invite others to comment
- Ask everyone to turn their cards over. Discuss the answers and invite people to change position if they’d like.
- Encourage group discussions!
Preview the resource by clicking on the below image to view ‘fullscreen’. Download by clicking the download arrow symbol in the top left hand corner of the preview screen.