Hepatitis C can now be cured in General Practice. Help your patients today!
The RACGP, in collaboration with NSW Health invites local GPs to an upcoming hepatitis C evening training session.
At the end of this training GPs will be able to:
- Identify priority populations for hepatitis C testing
- Interpret test results and diagnose hepatitis C appropriately
- Assess for liver fibrosis and other co-morbidities
- Explain which patients can be managed in primary care and those requiring specialist referral
- Initiate treatment, monitor and follow-up according to the recommended guidelines
Primary Healthcare Nurses and Allied Health Professionals are also welcome.
Registrations for the event is free, and can be found at racgp.org.au/education/courses/racgpevents/nsw/
Call 02 9886 4736 to register if you are not a member of the RACGP.